Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Journey of a Lifetime


This is a layout I made for a trip we made to Colorado this past summer.  It was just as gorgeous as my husband had promised.  He had lived there for several years before he came out East.  The title has a double meaning for me.  The first is obvious because it just refers to the trip.  The other is that our journey together as a couple and as a family is truly a journey of a lifetime.  I couldn't be a luckier woman. :)

I Used:
- Heritage Cricut Cartridge, Provocraft - "Journey" and "Lifetime" words
- Kate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge, Provocraft - o, f, a letters
- My World Cricut Cartridge, Provocraft - Compass and Airplane
- Vintage Papers Imagine Cartridge, Provocraft - second image, p. 9, background paper on the sticky-back canvas
- Tan paper from my stash
- Tattered Time Paper stack, Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) - mat
- Antique Linen Distress Pad, Tim Holtz Ranger
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Pad, Tim Holtz Ranger
- Victorian Velvet Distress Pad, Tim Holtz Ranger

I added a yellow Imaginisce rhinestone on the compass
I frayed the edges of the canvas to give it a more vintage look.
I also blended the distress ink on the edges.


I love the little flourishes on the "J" and the "L"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :)