Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101, Day 10


Today I worked with distress stickles.  I have had a set of distress stickles for a long time but I didn't know how to use them.  Well, Tim Holtz did a great video on how to use them and now I know how! :)

I Used:
- Shabby French stamp set, Stampers Anonymous
- Worn Lipstick Distress Stickles, Ranger
- Broken China Distress Stain, Ranger
- Victorian Velvet Distress Ink Pad, Ranger
- Iced Spruce Distress Ink Pad, Ranger
- Evergreen Bough Distress Ink Pad, Ranger
- Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad, Ranger
- Shell, Slice Machine, Making Memories
- Under the Sea, Slice Design Card


This stuff really sparkles!

Another view





A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. ~ Gloria Stuart




2 comments:

  1. Love your tag! I love the seashell and the great background...Sweet and true sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tag. Love stickles except how long they take to dry if put on too thick. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)