It is actually several days past day 3 of the class, but I did not have Archival Ink. Now I do! :) This is my tag for the Alcohol Ink Agate Technique.
I did not like it at first. It looked like a big ole mess to me. But then I added more layers and the stamp images - Wow! I think it took on a different look. It's kind of fun not knowing that what somethin is going to look like exactly.
- Salmon Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Cloudy Blue Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Latte Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Lettuce Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Silver Mixative Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Shabby French Stamp Set, Stampers Anonymous - sentiment, flourish, and writing on the heart
- Archival Ink in Jet Black, Ranger
- Vellum Heart, SEI
- Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad
- Brushed Distress Ink Pad
- Floral Texture Fade Embossing Folder, Floral & Fancy Frames Set by Sizzix
|I used a pop dot on the vellum heart after the Archival Ink dried.|