Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101, Day 3


It is actually several days past day 3 of the class, but I did not have Archival Ink.  Now I do! :)  This is my tag for the Alcohol Ink Agate Technique.

I did not like it at first.  It looked like a big ole mess to me.  But then I added more layers and the stamp images - Wow!  I think it took on a different look.  It's kind of fun not knowing that what somethin is going to look like exactly.

I Used: 
Glossy Paper
- Salmon Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Cloudy Blue Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Latte Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Lettuce Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Silver Mixative Alcohol Ink, Ranger
- Shabby French Stamp Set, Stampers Anonymous - sentiment, flourish, and writing on the heart
- Archival Ink in Jet Black, Ranger
- Vellum Heart, SEI

Tag
- Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad
- Brushed Distress Ink Pad
- Floral Texture Fade Embossing Folder, Floral & Fancy Frames Set by Sizzix



I used a pop dot on the vellum heart after the Archival Ink dried.





I debossed only a small section of the tag.


Here's another friendship quote:

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
~ Leo Buscaglia



2 comments:

  1. What a great tag! I love the background (fun trying this, right?) Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags. I had to wait for some supplies also (wishing I could afford the Distress Markers, but another day) Ir's fun to blend colors to make new ones and very fun to try all the techniques, what a great teacher Tim is. Your tags are very cool and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)