I came across this wonderful book called Personal Geographies by Jill K. Berry. It inspired me to make a book for my husband about where and how we first met up until our marriage. On each page is a quote from the continent or country represented on the page.
Here are the pages:
|Section of West Africa: We got to know each other at a |
|Section of Eastern United States: Our first date was at|
the American Natural History Museum.
|Map of the East Side of NYC on top of a map of Paris: Another date|
was at a French restaurant.
|Sections of the United States, Paris and Europe with the UK highlighted:|
Places we visited during our courtship.
|Section of the town where we married.|
|Each file had a journal entry about the day(s). |
The Tim Holtz tickets held the file folders closed.
- YourStory Mini to bind the book
- Solid Cardstock - Tim Holtz Core-dinations
- Paris and New York City Maps - Cavallini & Co.
- All Other Maps - 7 Gypsies
- Luggage Tag, Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Lable, Keys, Banner, Tab Diecuts - Cricut, Traveler & Victorian Romance
- Butterfly Diecut - Slice
- Hydrangea Diecut - Martha Stewart Punch
- "Cherished" Ribbon - Melissa Frances
- Paris Paper Tape - Cavallini & Co.
- Antique Linen, Victorian Velvet, & Brushed Corduroy Distress Pads - Tim Holtz
- Emerald Twinkling H2O's - Luminarte
- Buttergly Stamp - 3 Birds
- Micron Pen