Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Matchbox Time Capsule


This is an entry I made for the Cricut FANatics blog.  If you haven't had a chance to check it out, you should.  They have a lot of great designers with wonderful ideas.  I don't know how I got so lucky to part of them.  Sara Andrews also has a mini-album she is showcasing today.  She makes awesome scrapbooking pages. Don't miss it :)

My entry is matchbox time capsule.  I made it using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More.  But you can make time capsule using any cartridge or even a template.  I also used B is Boys for the train and Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art for the font.

I really had a lot of fun with it.  I put some sea shells for his love of the water and ocean, two letter cards representing the letters he likes to say, three pictures of Anders, and a letter from me talking about what he likes and what he knows and his height and weight. My husband contributed two rocks from the North Shore of Lake Superior where he taught Anders how to skip rocks. Well, to be honest, Tom skipped rocks and Anders just tossed rocks. It is a really sweet memory of the two of them side by side. I can't wait to open it up in six months to see how much Anders has grown and changed.


My husband and I are going to open it 6 months from now.  It will be my husband's birthday so it will an extra special surprise to share with each other talking about how much Anders has grown and changed.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :)