This is a Parisian Themed tag I made for a swap. I have come to enjoy making tags because I tend step outside my comfort zone for some reason. I also tend to use a lot of my Ranger/Tim Holtz products so I don't feel guilty about buying stuff... and more stuff...
I lightly covered the edge with Antique Linen Distress Ink and worked my way inside the tag using Peeled Paint and then Spun Sugar. I used my Slice to for the Eiffel Tower and covered it with Vintage Photo Stickles. Behind it is a sticker from Melissa Frances.
I discovered this company called Cavallini & Co. and they make beautiful, vintage washi tape - only they call it decorative paper tape. I got it at Amazon and want some more but I think I better use what I have now. lol. I used one of their Paris tapes to go across the the tag. I finished it off with some Marshmallow Glimmer Mist for some extra sparkle. Thanks for taking a look!
- Making Memories Slice Design Card - Je T'Adore, Eiffel Tower
- Cavallini & Co. - Paris Decorative Tape
- Ranger - Vintage Photo Stickles
- Ranger - Distress Ink Pads in Antique Linen, Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint
- Cloud 9 Designs - Travel, postmarks and sentiment
- American Crafts - ribbon
- Tattered Angels - Marshmallow Glimmer Mist