Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Parisian Tag



This is a Parisian Themed tag I made for a swap.  I have come to enjoy making tags because I tend step outside my comfort zone for some reason.  I also tend to use a lot of my Ranger/Tim Holtz products so I don't feel guilty about buying stuff... and more stuff...

I lightly covered the edge with Antique Linen Distress Ink and worked my way inside the tag using Peeled Paint and then Spun Sugar.  I used my Slice to for the Eiffel Tower and covered it with Vintage Photo Stickles.  Behind it is a sticker from Melissa Frances.

I discovered this company called Cavallini & Co. and they make beautiful, vintage washi tape - only they call it decorative paper tape.  I got it at Amazon and want some more but I think I better use what I have now. lol.  I used one of their Paris tapes to go across the the tag.  I finished it off with some Marshmallow Glimmer Mist for some extra sparkle.  Thanks for taking a look!

Close-up

Supplies:
  • Making Memories Slice Design Card - Je T'Adore, Eiffel Tower
  • Cavallini & Co. - Paris Decorative Tape
  • Ranger - Vintage Photo Stickles
  • Ranger - Distress Ink Pads in Antique Linen, Spun Sugar and Peeled Paint
  • Cloud 9 Designs - Travel, postmarks and sentiment
  • American Crafts - ribbon
  • Tattered Angels - Marshmallow Glimmer Mist


1 comment:

  1. Love this tag and the Eiffel Tower is fabulous - looks very vintage. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)