I got this beautiful set of stamps by Crafty Secrets called Sweet Kids about a month and a half ago after seeing this card by Heather. I actually used that image for a birthday card for my mom. But, I love the image of this little boy, too. He kind of reminds me of my son with his mop of dark hair and full face. I decided to make a "Thinking of You" card for one of my sisters. I also decided to experiments with color by using the striped paper in the background.
- Sweet Kids stamp set by Crafty Secrets - boy image and sentiment - the company has great vintage images!!!!
- Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge - rectangular scalloped frame and shadow
- Road Trip Paper (the colorful striped paper) - Papertrey Ink (PTI)
- Old World Paperstack (light blue paper) - Die Cuts with a View
- Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad - Tim Holz
- Copics and Color Pencils
Here are some close-ups:
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James