My sister's birthday is coming up in early February so I decided to get a jump start on the card. I have been waiting to Twinkle Toes and this was great opportunity. She's not really into pink but I think she will not be able to resist this little dancer.
- Cricut Twinkle Toes Cartridge - dancer3 and all layers; stfrght and stgfght-s
- Papertrey Ink (PTI) Mega Messages - Make a Wish sentiment
- Cuttlebug - Teresa Collins Timeless Embossing Folder
- Making Memories - pink ribbon
- Tim Holtz - Victorian Velvet Distress Pad
- Close to My Heart (CMTH) - Baby Pink Re-inker
- White ribbon, paper, and glitter from my stash
* I cut dancer3 at 4 inches and the stagfrght tags at 2 inches. I cut an extra piece of the headband and cut out the bow so that I could fold it up and make it pop out. But first I inked the edges with Victorian Velvet, added some glitter, and hot pink Jolee rhinestone:
* I added glitter to the little band on her outfit and put all the pieces together.
* I inked the edges of the pink tag with Victorian Velvet and stamped Make a Wish on the white part of the tag.
* I thought the Victorian Velvet might be too strong for the edges of the embossed part of the card so I used Soft Pink by CTMH. I squeezed a couple of drops on my mat and then used the Tim Holtz blending tool to give the paper a soft pink glow.
* I just embossed the paper using a folder from Teresa Collins Timeless Collection. It is a set of four embossing folders. I think they are so elegant. I think in this picture you can see it better.
* I took some white ribbon, Terrifically Tacky Tape and ruffled it up to make a ballerina skirt for my dancer. Oops! One little piece is popping up. I'll go back to that stubborn piece later!
I added some ribbon and popped up the tag. And that's all folks! :)
Dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
~ William W. Purkey