Today was my mom's birthday party. She was so happy and had a good time :) This is the first time I made toppers so I am really pleased with the results. Usually I make things too small but I think the toppers were just the right dimensions. I find myself using my ruler a lot for reference now. It helps me a lot.
- Sophisticated Cart - key tags
- Kate's ABCs - "M", I welded it onto the oval circle with my Gypsy
- Art Philosophy - oval scalloped circles
- Country Life - Scalloped banners
- Papertrey Ink - Menhdi Medallion
- Ranger - Perfect Pearls
- Versamark stamp pad
- Paper from my stash
* I stamped my hot pink paper using the Menhdi Medallion with the Versamark and then brushed on the Perfect Pearls.
* Next, I cut out my pieces and put them together. The front and the back of the toppers:
* I stamped "Enjoy" from Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink onto the key tags.
* I added the sentiment "Absolutely Fabulous" from also Mega Mixed Messages onto the banners.
* Add some curling ribbon, sparklers and it's party time!
Another candle on your cake? Well, that's no cause to pout. Be glad that you have strength enough to blow the damn thing out. ~Author Unknown