Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102, Day 4

Day 4 was yesterday but better late than never :)

Yesterday's focus was alcohol inks and my hands are a mess but it was fun!  I made a Christmas ATC using the ATC die from Tim Holtz.  I tried out the Monoprint technique and used Stream, Stonewashed and Cool Perl alcohol inks with a splash of Alcohol Blender.  I let that dry which did not take long at all and stamped it with a mini snowflake.

Then I tried out the tinted Tinsel technique.  I tinted the one piece of tinsel in Oregano Alchol Ink from Adirondack and left another piece untinted.  I twisted them together and them stapled it with my Tiny Attacher.

I punched some small circles with my hole puncher and they became little berries.  Lastly,  I added a word band from Idea-ology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :)