First, I made the circle easel card base. To make the circle easle base, I used the directions from the Fresh & Fun Blog.
1. I cut the Sugrddy (p43) image at 4 inches from the Art Deco Cricut cartridge. Love him! He looks very dapper.
2. Next, I used a circle edge punch on the black cardstock. (It reminds me of the Chrysler Building for some reason.)
3. I attached it to the front of my card base and added the die cut.
4. I stamped a clock image with a watermark ink and then the sentiment "what is possible in art becomes thinkable in life" in a light brown color. I love this stamp and have had it for months but this is the first time I have used it (*blush*)
|The sentiment is stamped on top of the clock watermark image.|
5. I added some metals gears.
6. To hold the card up, I used a ticket and pop dots.
Here is another version of the card in a regular 5 x7 card:
I am entering the circle easel card project on:
Crafts & Me Challenge Blog - Dies or Punches
Simon Says Stamp and Show Blog - Stamps You Love (But Don't Use)
Word Art - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - Layer It Up
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Cardstock - Recollections, Tim Holtz Kraft Resist, SEI; Ticket - Tim Holtz; Buttons - Melissa Frances; sentiments - Unity Stamps & Tori Spelling; Gears - Lisa Pavelka; Circle Edge Punch - Martha Stewart Diamond Lake